Tuesday 11 December 2012

Good Omens dream cast!!!!!!!!!

A little  while ago, Neil Gaiman, god of all awesome, announced that the book Good Omens  would be made into a t.v. miniseries. This was my reaction:

ahem

DIOJUHNJKLDERHGHH X YESSSSSS!!!!!1 AHAOMYGODBLAAAAGALLTHEFEELS!

 and scene! '

so, I have complied a dream cast. Here it is.

Aziraphale: Anthony Stewart Head.
Of course it's a picture of him with a cross

He would be Perfection! Whenever I read it, he was always aziraphale in my head. He could pull off the whole snobby yet nice older british guy thing that ol' Azi has goin on.

Crowley: David Tennant.

A lot of people wanted Benedict Cumberbatch as either Aziraphale or Crowley. I will try to fit him in somewhere, although I do not think he's the guy for the main roles. David Tennant has got the goofy yet slick evil guy thing DOWN.


War: Karen Gillan

Oh Amelia Pond. You're a firey beautiful scottish redhead. Perfect for the position of motorcyclist of the apocalypse. I mean really, are there any other options?


Famine: Benedict Cumberbatch

TOLD YOU HE'D BE IN THERE DIDN'T I? He's skinny, dark haired, and has some of the best acting chops around. Therefore, he shall be famine. I DEMAND IT

Death: Christopher Lee

He was death in the Discworld miniseries.  It would be awesomesauce supreme if he reprised the roll for this. Am I right.

Newton Pulsifer: Kiren McKulkin

I know, I know, he's not british.  But he is Wallace from scott pilgrim. He would KILL IT as newt.


Anathema: Evanna Lynch


Looney looney luna.  I love her, and I think she'd be good.


Agnes Nutter: Maggie Smith


Agnes is one of the best fictional characters ever created by anybody. Maggie Smith is one of the best actresses of all time. Maggie Smith as Agnes Nutter= nerdgasm



I couldn't really find anyone for Pollution or Shadwell. As for hastur and Ligur, I was thinking will ferrel and zac galafinakes. Sorry if I spelled your name wrong Zac. The campaign was really good. if you have any suggestions for pollution or Shadwell, comment please.


ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment