Tuesday 4 December 2012

Why i love being nerdy

  Hello my darlings. First of all, hello to the one person in Spain, the one person in Germany, and one person in the U.K. that's checked us out. Greetings from Canadia foreigners! Anyways, it's nerd day. you know, time for nerdy stuff.

      If you believe in labels (which secretly i do) then you probably classify people. here, I classify myself. Nerd/Goth. Not a likely combo I know. But, I don't care. That's the way I am and YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. Ok? Moving right along. We nerds, to quote John Green, god of awesome, are allowed to unironically love things.  Like, jump up and down in your seat love.

A nerdy trait is having a favorite from a certain category of something, rather than the thing it's self. Like having a favourite song off of an album.

I don't really have that much to talk about, so that's the end for me

No comments:

Post a Comment