Wednesday 5 December 2012

Neil Gaiman

   Neil Gaiman, is, hands down, my favourite author ever.  Sorry John.


this should explain a thing or two
why.  I'LL TELL YA WHY!!

Oink
  it all started when i was a young, innocent child.  Or, at least as innocent as is possible for me.  My mother read me the wolves in the walls. The darkness, the struggle, and the humour captivated me. I demanded to be read it every night. My favourite line is "What? said the queen of Melanesia, who had dropped by to help with the gardening."  Genius! I wish I could think of crazy crap like that! Oh wait. I can. THANKS TO NEIL. That christmas, the only I wanted, the only thing in the world was a pig puppet. I still have it. Somewhere. It's kinda greyish now.



My favourite book of all time and the universe, is good omens. It's a collaboration he did with Terry Pratchett. To quote nNeil : "Good Omens seems like I wrote this really dark, serious story, and terry ran around behind me putting in jokes." That's a fun image. I'll just let ya play around with it for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment