Monday 10 December 2012

I don't know what I'm doin right now, but I know I really hate you all.

  You know what really grinds my gears, that lindsey lohan. I mean, I'm over here, you're there. What do you want from me?

I don't even know where to start. I'm just pissed off at general things, which you should enjoy.


               So there's this guy, I'll call him 817.  This is an open letter, to 817.

                          Dear 817,
you got a problem with me bro? I'm sensing that we, are not clicking. I wish to make this very clear, so that your tiny insignificant brain will be able to comprehend; I don't trust you. I never have.  I don't care what best friend#1 and best friend #2 say or think about you. If you do have a problem with me, just @#^&$^ say it already! Enough with the passive aggressive undermining.  You tippy nosed wanker.


    i needed to say that

it hurt

Annnnnyways, best friend #2 has this thing. It's called a girl cloud. And boy do they grind my gears. They don't give him any breathing room, and he completely ignores me and best friend #1 while in their company. To sum them up (and adress them at the same time, heyo!), I say this. Ladies, Santa's seen your Facebook posts. You're getting clothes and a dictionary for christmas. Oh, and instagram only works if you don't look good in high definition.  Slutty hoe bags.






seriously folks. KILL YOURSELVES

1 comment:

  1. Omg hilarious. I'll try to hang out with you guys more. Sorry. Btw my feonce is moving :(

    ReplyDelete