Saturday 8 December 2012

Thursday on Saturday

  So I missed thursday's post. I also missed friday's. No matter, I shall make up for thursday. I will not be making up for friday.  Ok? Ok.


MOOOOOOSIC TIMEE!

A review of:
I you turn your head, it kind of looks like a thing















Synthetica!


oooh pretty.


Anyways.  Metric, for those who don't know, is an electro-rock band from Canada.  Synthetica is their 3rd album.   I like them.  Now, here's how my rating system works. A lot of people have different ratings, ewoks or just plain ol stars.  Mine will work like so:

1: Nazi justin beiber
2: rush limbaugh
3: meh
4: Bacon
5: Awesome

Now for Synthetica's rating. Drum roll please!
dududududududu

4! Bacon! I found it ok. I prefer their second album, Fantasies. I enjoy quite a few songs on Synthetica. My favourite on the album is Breathing Underwater.  Youth without Youth is also good.

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment