Saturday 22 December 2012

Idiots

People are stupid.  It's a known fact.  The top 5 biggest idiots of 2012. Note: It was hard to choose just 5.


5. China.
 
    I'm sorry China. But you did make fools of yourselves this year.  No,  Canada is not building a highway that allows you to get to Mexico without toughing the U.S.A. No,  Kim Jong Un is not the sexiest man alive. Again, it's totally our fault.

4. My classmates.

   #stopusinghashtagoutsideoftheinternet. Jesus christ people.  Aw I still love (some of) you. But seriously. You guys are morons.

3.  Westboro Baptist Church

     Oh, so you're going to picket the funerals of children because of the freedoms of america? Allow me to tell the world how horrible you are.

2. Spence Diamonds.

These people make the worst radio commercials ever
You think a guy's going to email us that his girlfriend isn't hot?
Good point!
 I swear if I ever meet these two in real life, I will murder them, and burn that place to the ground.
TIE: 2. The American Government.
NO.  PUTTING MORE GUNS IN SCHOOLS TO PREVENT GUN VIOLENCE IS STUPID. ALL YOU ARE, ARE A BUNCH OF ANGRY, WHITE, EVANGELICAL STRAIGHT WELL ARMED OLD MEN. SHUT UP, OR I'LL SHOVE YOUR TRUSTY HUNTING REIFLE DOWN YOUR THROAT.

1: Anyone who thought that the world would end yesterday.

hehe you're silly. Especially those of you who wasted money to go to some village in france to get beamed up by aliens. Lol FAIL

   

No comments:

Post a Comment