Saturday 1 December 2012

Top 10 Most beautiful women in my messed up opinion

This list is in no particular order, simply women that I find attractive physically, that I love and admire.



10. Avril Lavigne
Her music is meh, but I find her attractive











9. Tara Strong
Ok, this woman is, like, the QUEEN of voice actresses.











8. Tina Fey
Liz lemon is my hero.











7. Helena Bonham Carter
Massive lady crush on her











6. Tori Amos
I've loved and respected her since I was a wee lass. And look at that hair. LOOK AT IT






5. Amy Lee
voice of an angel!!!!








4. Evanna Lynch
who doesn't love luna











3. Jessica Chastain
seriously, one of the most beautiful women ever. Eat your heart out, Mila Kunis









2. Hayley Williams
beautiful and talented. Like most people on this list.











1. Emilie Autumn.
No words really, other than LOVE HER












That's today's blog post. Notice a trend in my preferences?

No comments:

Post a Comment