Thursday 13 December 2012

Stuff that makes noise: Of monsters and men

I hate radio cash bag game things. THERE I SAID IT.

Moving along.  Today will be a review of:

Why is everything from Europe so weird? Why aren't they wearing clothes? Aren't they cold? I just want to know















Of Monsters And Men!

 review: I absolutely love this album.  I first heard them on my dad's iPod (coolest parentals ever or what?) they blew me away. They have a folk indie sound. AND NOW A DISSECTION OF LE SONGS THAT I FAVOUR:

Dirty Paws: A song of war in a forest.  I think it's all a big metaphor about WWll.  Just think about it. Next week, I'll go into more detail about it.
Little talks: A smashing good song. So upbeat, yet so sad.
Sloom: An extremely understated song. Another story, a sad story. So love me mother. And love me father.
Numb bears: A bit of a stompish one.


And now the rating. You know the drill, 1 is nazi justin beiber, 5 is pure awesome.

and they get:

5! It's a beautiful baby 5! The vocals are like velvet. The instrumentals are interesting and textured. The lyrics are poetic. All good. all good

No comments:

Post a Comment